Under development with our partners at Royal Properties.
Mixed use development consisting of market rate apartments, condominiums, retail, restaurant, office space, movie theater, and parking garage. Located in the heart of downtown East Lansing and steps away from Michigan State University.
East Lansing & MSU Demographic Information
- East Lansing Population (excluding students) - 48,579
- Total Area - 13.49 square miles
- Elevation - 856 feet
- Cost of Living - 1.4% lower than the U.S. average
- Median household income (including students) - $31,938
- MSU Fall 2018 Enrollment - 50,351
- MSU Incoming Freshman Fall 2018 - 12,529
Information provided by City of East Lansing, Michigan State University, MSU Office of Planning and Budgets, National Association of REALTORs, and the Greater Lansing Association of REALTORs.
Interested in parkplace?
Send us a message and we'll pass along leasing information